Säljkraft- Sales Training
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
• Your company has about 8-15 employees.
• You have the ambition to grow but do not really know how you intend to arrest you than the process.
• The company is too big for the small company's agility and flexibility, and too small to have the strength, pondusen and endurance of the big company.
• You know that you need to develop a more conscious and strategic sales model but are unsure of how it should look and how you will get there.
• There is a more or less pronounced personal opposition to the sales process internally.
Then Säljkraft can be something for you. Säljkraft is a sales training aimed at companies that are in the critical intersection with around 8-15 employees. In this phase often requires greater structure to achieve growth, not least in the company's sales process. In selling power you get support to create a more conscious strategy on sales and growth.
• The CEO and one or two employees from 10-15 companies from different sectors gathered under
5 interactive workshops on a half day. In addition, four group coaching sessions that take
3 hours each time. CEO and 1-2 employees ensures that the work is both strategic and
• "The work material" is in the first place their own company as well as reflection and feedback
education leaders and other participants. It is a very effective working method in which
both strengths and weaknesses quickly come to the surface.
• At the final workshop offered additional employees and stakeholders from
businesses in order to be involved in the new sales strategy
• An analysis of the company and the business model.
• A sales strategy which includes objectives, role allocation, GAP analysis and litigation support.
• Lots of energy and desire to take on the sales work at a strategic and practical level.
• Increase sales by at least 30% and the number of employees by at least 20% at 1 year after
• A positive approach to sales efforts are focused, prioritized and realistic.
• Relevant tools and knowledge that can be applied immediately.
1.5 hours of individual situation analysis of the company through personal meeting or telephone.
During the month of April.
April 23 Kick-off
May 21 Workshop 1: Our business model
June 17 Workshop 2: Our marketing plan
August 27 Workshop 3: Our sales strategy In
September 23 Workshop 4: Our sales strategy II
October 27 Workshop 5: Presentation of sales strategies. Open to other employees and stakeholders such as Board members and partners.
Ongoing group coaching with four participants. During coaching sessions focus is on how participants take on the new sales strategy on a personal level.
10,000 SEK per participating companies.
Emma Troedsson is a senior business developer, facilitator and coach. She has conducted several
company itself. Have experience of working with large corporations, medium-sized companies as well as small innovation-driven company. Her expertise is how she combines business
with personal development
REGISTRATION AND MORE INFO
helen [at] mediaevolution [dot] se
Please register no later than 3 April.