AGJ and Arduino presents: THE ROBOT WORKSHOP
Tired of Humans?
Want to design games for robots instead?
Join the ROBOT WORKSHOP and learn about game design in a whole new way!
In this one day workshop you'll work on:
- Level design for robots with specific abilities
- Game testing and evaluation
- Game balancing
- Basic electronics with Arduino
- General game design thinking
You will be some of the first to use a prototype Arduino robot!
* there's only a limited number of spots so sign up now! (Very last date for signing up is Oct 30th) As a former participant in AGJ/ AGJ evening course you will have priority.
Register: Sign up here!
* The workshop is free of charge. BUT if you register and don’t show up you will be charged 300 kr.
* It's ok to registrate alone! You will be divided in teams on-site if you don't already have one.
* Every team needs at least one computer, so If you can, please bring your own.